Good news to iPhone users, iPhone Data Recovery
has been updated to the latest version which can help iPhone users to recover deleted iPhone data in three ways:
1. Recover directly from iOS Device– Connect your iPhone to computer and you can retrieve data or deleted files by directly scanning the iPad, iPhone and iPod.
2. Recover from iTunes Backup - Find iTunes backup on your computer by itself and scan the backup for your lost files.
3. Recover from iCloud Backup - iCloud backs up your device over Wi-Fi at any time, including contacts, calendars, bookmarks, mail messages, notes, shared photo streams, My Photo Stream, and documents, etc.
Here below, I am very privileged to tell you the detailed ways of backing up iPhone data to iCloud. Once you made good backup of your iPhone data, there is no worry left when you lost any part of data stored in your iPhone.
Download the free and trial version to have a try!
Tutorials 1: Backup iPhone to iCloud with iPhone Data Recovery
Step 1. Install the program and sign your iCloud account
First of all, run the program and choose "Recover from iCloud Backup File
", and sign in your iCloud account as it requires.
Step 2. Download and export your iCloud backup
After entering the program, you are provided the backup files of your iCloud backup account automatically. Choose any data you want to recover by clicking "Download
" button. The whole progress of downloading depends on the amount of your data.
When it's complete, click the same button to start extracting, and you'll get a interface as below.
Step 3. Preview and restore iPhone from iCloud
You can take a preview of the data you get after the scanning, such as contacts, photos, messages, notes, videos, etc
. You can choose any data that you'd like to restore by ticking it.
Tutorials 2: Backup iPhone with iPhone
iCloud Backup provides an easy and reliable backup solution for customers who want to back up their iOS devices wirelessly and automatically.
Back up to iCloud
If you're using iCloud, it can automatically back up your data if you've chosen this option. You can verify your iCloud backup and make sure that it's up to date by following these steps:
1. Tap Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup
2. Turn on iCloud Backup if it's off.
3. Tap Back Up
Restore from an iCloud backup
If you have a new iOS device, or if you need to restore your iOS device to resolve an issue, follow these steps.
1. Follow the initial steps in the iOS Setup Assistant (select your language, and so on).
2. Select Restore from iCloud Backup when the assistant asks you to set up your iPhone (or other iOS device).
3. Select the backup you created earlier.
You can restore a backup only by using the iOS Setup Assistant.
If you've already set up your device, you can erase all current content to go through the iOS Setup Assistant again. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings
. Do this only if you already have a backup, because this step will remove all current content from your device.
iPhone Data Recovery
– a mighty recovery software designed for iDevice users to recover deleted data from iPhone
, iPad, iPod touch, empowers you to recover deleted photos, text messages, contacts, notes, videos from your devices. Providing that you are in need of finding a suitable and practical software to help you recover photos, videos, contacts from your iPhone, iPhone Data Recovery is your final appeal beyond doubt.