Professional iOS Data Recovery Software for Personal Users
- 3 methods to retrieve data from your iDevice, iTunes backup and iCloud backup.
- Capable of recovering regular data like photos, messages, contacts, as well as App data like WhatsApp Chat History, Flicker, Kindle, Instagram, etc.
- Suitable situations for iOS Data Recovery: Device Loss, Jailbreak, iOS Upgrade, Factory Settings Restore, Broken Device, System Crash, ROM Flashing.
- Switch feasibly between partial recovery and whole recovery: you can choose to recover the whole contents or just some certain files at the final step.
Welcome to Recovery-iPad.com
iOS Data Recovery, literally speaking, aims to retrieve deleted data or lost files from iPhone/iPad/iPod device.
So to speak, iPhone Data Recovery is an easy-to-use tool that makes it possible for you to recover deleted photos from your device, as well as videos, contacts, SMS, call logs, memos and calendars, Safari bookmarks, even App data you thought you'd lost forever.
Fast and secure recovery functions have won critical acclaim for our iPhone Data Recovery(iPhone File Recovery). You are surely able to recover whatever you want with the help of it. So don’t hesitate to download it at once, and you won’t regret it.
"This is the best iPhone Data Recovery software ever I have seen! Once I deleted my pictures stored of my iPhone, I was blind to solve it at a time. Fortunately, I heard this software form my friend, so I download it to have a try. As you see, I get back them all."
"iPhone Data Recovery really is a powerful software, it not only supports to recover iPhone lost data, but also useful for iPad and even iPod, wonderful software!!!"
"I was so worried I would have to restore via iTunes, but after searching in Google for other ways, this page came up with iPad Data Recovery. You just saved my life! I didn't have any backup of iPad because my iCloud didn't have any space so I had to delete my latest backup. Backing up RIGHT NOW!"
Directly Recover Data from iPad, iPhone & iPod touch
|Devices Supported||Recoverable data||Data loss circumstances|
|iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, iPad with Retine display, the new iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch 5||Text content (9 types): Messages, Contacts, Call History, Calendar, Notes, WhatsApp conversation, Reminders, Safari Bookmark, App Documents||• Accidently deleted files on your iOS device |
• The device is locked by a forgotten password, and the device was connected to iTunes on the computer before.
|iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod touch 4||Text content (9 types): Messages, Contacts, Call History, Calendar, Notes, WhatsApp conversation, Reminders, Safari Bookmark, App Documents |
Media content (9 types): Camera Roll, Photo Library, Photo Stream, Message attachments, Voice memos, Voicemail, WhatsApp attachments, App Photos, App Videos
|• Accidently deleted files on your iOS device. |
• Your device is crashed, smashed or broken.
• The device is locked by a forgotten password.
iPhone Data Recovery, discarding complex but necessary steps, simplify its whole operation process into 3 steps. Three steps to complete the operation process:
• Connect your device– Connect your device to your PC or Mac with a USB cable, and then follow the hints on the interface.
• Scan your device or backup files - It will scan the entire content stored in your device automatically.
• Preview and save your data - The final step is to take a glance at your data and choose what to retrieve, and save them then.
|Connect Your Device||Scan Device or Backup||Recover Your Data|
You are entitled to take a scan of your data and extract what you want to recover from iTunes & iCloud backup files on condition that you have backed up everything and stored them in your iTunes.
iTune & iCloud backup methods are regarded as the most practical and safest methods. You can recover deleted Contacts, Messages, Call history, Calendar, Notes, Reminder, Safari bookmark, Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Message attachments, Voice memos, Voicemail, App photos/videos/documents (WhatsApp, Flirc, iPhoto, iMovie, Kindle, Keynote, etc.) from iPhone 5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, iPad with Retine display, the new iPad, iPad 2/1, iPod touch 5/4.
In consideration of data precision, that is to say, to ensure that you can exactly recover what you want to recover, you are capable of previewing them one by one. After scanning by iPhone Data Recovery, all the found data are listed in order on the interface, you can:
• Preview all photos stored in camera roll, photo library and photo stream.
• Confirm every contact detailedly, check corresponding address, job title and custom tags, etc. and save them as a VCF, CSV or HTML file.
• iMessages, photos, videos are able to be stored on your computer as a HTML file.
• View the call history containing FaceTime records.
iOS Data Recovery Tips & Update
- iPad Stuck on the Apple Logo Screen - How to Fix it
- iPad stuck on the Apple logo screen! If you want to save the data on your iPad, you need to find a useful way. iPad Data Recovery will show you....
- How to Recover Lost or Deleted Notes from iPad
- This article shows the detailed instructions on how to recover lost or deleted notes from iPad by iOS Data Recovery when you deleted notes on iPad....
- iPad Stuck in Recovery Mode after Update
- When your iPad stuck in recovery mode after update, you can use iPad Data Recovery software to get rid of trouble. Download one and have a try! ...
- How to Restore Contacts from iCloud
- This article provides the way of restoring contacts form iCloud of iPhone 5s/5c/5/4S, follow the tips step by step and you will restore all your contacts form iP...
- How to Undelete Video on iPad
- Delete videos from iPad by mistake? Wanna recover your important data from iPad? iPad Data Recovery can help you recover deleted videos form iPad. ...
- iPad Photo Recovery: How to Recover Photos from iPad
- Are you in need of iPad Photo Recovery tool? iPad Data Recovery is the best choice for you to recover deleted photos from iPad Air/mini 2, The New iPad, iPad 4/3...
- How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone
- In order to retrieve deleted notes on iPhone, you can try iPhone Data Recovery, which works in three ways to help you recover deleted notes on iPhone 5....
- How to Recover Deleted SMS from iPhone
- Is there any way to recover deleted SMS messages from iPhone? Sure! This guide shows you how to retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone with iPhone Data Recov...