Professional iOS Data Recovery Software for Personal Users
- 3 methods to retrieve data from your iDevice, iTunes backup and iCloud backup.
- Capable of recovering regular data like photos, messages, contacts, as well as App data like WhatsApp Chat History, Flicker, Kindle, Instagram, etc.
- Recover 18 types of data directly from iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod touch 4 without iTunes backup, even if the device is crashed, smashed or broken, recover 9 types of deleted data directly from the rest types of iDevice.
- Regain lost data from your iTunes backup or iCloud backup for any iOS device due to device loss, jailbreak, iOS upgrade or factory settings restore.
Welcome to Recovery-iPad.com
iOS Data Recovery is an easy-to-use tool that can help you easily recover photos & videos, contacts, SMS, call logs, memos and calendars, Safari bookmarks , even App data you thought you'd lost forever.
- 3 Recovery Modes Provides by iOS Data Recovery:
- Recover directly from iOS Device– Connect your iPad to computer and you can retrieve data or deleted files by directly scanning the iPad, iPhone and iPod.
- Recover from iTunes Backup - Find iTunes backup on your computer by itself and scan the backup for your lost files.
- Recover from iCloud Backup - iCloud backs up your device over Wi-Fi at any time, including contacts, calendars, bookmarks, mail messages, notes, shared photo streams, My Photo Stream, and documents, etc.
Directly Recover Data from iPad, iPhone & iPod touch
|Supported Devices||Recoverable data||Data loss circumstances|
|iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini, iPad with Retine display, the new iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch 5||Text content (9 types): Messages, Contacts, Call History, Calendar, Notes, WhatsApp conversation, Reminders, Safari Bookmark, App Documents||• Accidently deleted files on your iOS device |
• The device is locked by a forgotten password, and the device was connected to iTunes on the computer before.
|iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod touch 4||Text content (9 types): Messages, Contacts, Call History, Calendar, Notes, WhatsApp conversation, Reminders, Safari Bookmark, App Documents |
Media content (9 types): Camera Roll, Photo Library, Photo Stream, Message attachments, Voice memos, Voicemail, WhatsApp attachments, App Photos, App Videos
|• Accidently deleted files on your iOS device. |
• Your device is crashed, smashed or broken.
• The device is locked by a forgotten password.
iOS Data Recovery Tips & Update
- How to Recover Deleted SMS from iPhone
- Is there any way to recover deleted SMS messages from iPhone? Sure! This guide shows you how to retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone in 2 ways....
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
- If you want to find a useful way to get your lost iPhone photos back, you should try to use iPhone photo recovery....
- How to Recover Deleted, Lost Data from iPod on Mac
- when you want to recover lost data of your iPod, you can have a try of iPod Data Recovery, which is a perfect tool to recover deleted files from iPod with or wit...
- [Fixed]iPod Touch Stuck in Recovery Mode
- When your iPod touch stuck in recovery mode, don’t worry, this article will give you the clue to fix it and recover data of iPod touch for you. ...
- iPod Data Recovery: How to Restore iPod Data
- If you want to retrieve lost data or deleted files of your iPod, this article can provide you some useful information to make it work. ...
- How to Recover Lost Data from The New iPad/iPad 3
- This article is about how to recover files from the New iPad/iPad 3 in a easy way, including notes, photos, videos, contacts, etc....
- How to Recover Voice Memos from iPad
- iOS Data Recovery for iPad is the professional data recovery series helps to retrieve voice memo from iPad....
- How to Recover Deleted Video on iPad Mini
- With iOS Data Recovery for iPad, you are easy to retrieve deleted video from iPad Mini....